Wednesday, November 14, 2007

People are so sad sometimes...

I told her that i was on a rampage today - and that its best if I don't talk to her EX-gf because like my mother always told me, "if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all."

but then the bitch IMd me...


(sounds of cracking fists and knuckles)


[twat faced whore]: nice quote
[my away message @ my best friend - twat's EX]
[me]: do yourself a favor and don't speak to me.
[twat faced whore]: just making a comment and [My BFF/her EX] isn't exactly innocent in this whole thing either...

--- pause here ---
I laughed so loud I scared my dog - is she kidding me?

how pathetic can you be, IMing your ex gf's friends.

What do you expect me to say really? "Wow geez, you are an insightful twat face. If you hadn't told me this, I'd still be friends with your ex - how nice of your to bring it my attention why my friends suck and you are the victim in all this. Can i come over later and comfort you, maybe braid your hair..." really twat face, really?

part of me is sad for her - cause obvs she'll never find anyone as great as my bff - obvs she's going to take like EONS to get over herself and move on. breakin up is hard to do - but really get the fuck on with your life! Don't you have friends you can talk to? oh, no i guess heartless twat faced whore's don't have those either.

i have seen your soul - it's ugly and it smells.

--- resume ---

[me]:haha
i'm gonna be nice right now b/c i'm a forgiving person & ask you again to please, fuck off.

No comments: